1.USE OF SITE
2. MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY
The Site is available to users who are 18 years and older and who have not been suspended or removed by RE for any reason. By becoming a user you represent that you are of legal age. As a user, you agree to provide true accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site´s forms. In addition, as a user, you agree and acknowledge that you will maintain valid credit card info within your user profile so long as you maintain an account with RE.
3. BUYER´S CONTRACT
Bids placed on the RE website are a binding contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due to RE. Please do not bid if you are unable to pay and take possession of the items in the specified time periods for each auction, sale or event.
4. ITEM DESCRIPTIONS
All items are sold as-is, where-is. While RE will do its best to list any damage, repairs or restorations, the absence of these descriptions or conditions must not be taken to imply that the items or lots are in perfect condition. Most of the items RE sells are Antique, vintage or used. You should expect signs of wear consistent with age. RE offers preview inspections for the sole purpose of allowing the opportunity for personal inspection before placing bids and purchasing items. Condition reports may be available upon request.
Beginning February 1, 2017, RE will transition to an auto-debit system for online auction payments. A valid credit card is required to be “on file for all registered users to place a bid. By providing your card information to RE, you authorize RE to charge your credit card for all auction and sales invoices, including buyers premium (if applicable), any applicable shipping/transportation/delivery fees and applicable taxes. All site users must agree to this payment format in order to continue using this site and acknowledge that you will maintain valid credit card information within your user profile so long as you maintain an account with RE.
6. BUYERS PREMIUM
A buyer´s Premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price in all auctions.
7. SALES TAX
All sales are subject to appropriate sales tax laws. Tax exempt buyers must provide the appropriate state sales tax exemption certificate prior to the end of the sale. Upon receipt of such information by RE, your future purchases will not be taxed. Tax resale forms can be submitted in your user profile. Your profile name and address must be the same as your resale certificate.
8. RETENTION OF CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
By providing your credit card information to RE, you authorize RE to auto debit/charge your credit/debit card on file for the purchase amount of any successful bid(s) or purchase(s) plus any applicable taxes, shipping/delivery/transportation costs and handling/storage fees.
9. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU FAIL TO PICK-UP AND/OR PAY FOR YOUR ITEMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE RE TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD FOR THE PURCHASE AMOUNT OF THE ITEMS PLUS ANY TAXES, SHIPPING/DELIVERY COSTS AND HANDLING/STORAGE FEES.
10. SHIPPING, DELIVERY AND PICK-UP
Successful buyers must pick up their items at the designated sale location within the assigned time frame as stated in the sale details page.
11. If after winning an item you determine you are unable to pick up your items during the scheduled removal times and dates, you must contact RE within 24 hours prior to the pick-up date and we will determine if alternate arrangements may be made. These arrangements will be at the sole discretion of RE and will be subject to transport and storage fees which will be payable upon retrieval of your items.
12. Items which must be transported back to the RE warehouse from a remote location are subject to a minimum handling fee of $10 per item or lot. RE, at its sole discretion will charge $10 to $100 per item or lot depending on the size, weight, packing materials and labor involved to transport the property. You agree that RE may charge a higher handling fee for certain items which are difficult to transport at the sole discretion of RE.
14. Items which are stored at the RE warehouse beyond the scheduled pick up dates and times will be subject to a storage fee of $10 per item per day.
15. FORFEITURE OF ITEMS
Any ítems not paid for in accordance with the Site´s Terms & Conditions will be forfeited by you. RE at its sole discretion will re-offer the items or donate them to a charity of RE´s choosing. RE reserves the right to report your account to collections for the combined total of the original invoice amount and any moving or disposal charges. Your user ability with RE will be revoked unless past due invoices and any additional charges are paid iin full.
16. IF YOU FAIL TO PICK-UP ANY ITEMS WITHIN 21 CALENDAR DAYS OF THE CLOSE OF BIDDING, YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED TO HAVE FORFEITED THE ITEMS AND TITLE WILL REVERT TO RE. RE MAY AT ITS ABSOLUTE AND SOLE DISCRETION, RESELL THE ITEMS OR DONATE THEM TO A CHARITY OF RE´S CHOOSING. RE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHARGE THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE FOR ANY MOVING OR DISPOSAL CHARGES.
17. PROHIBITED USE